Transformative Therapy Services
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do You accept insurance? At this time, I am an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee, Amerigroup, Aetna, Beacon Health (Formerly Value Options) and CIGNA HMO Plans. I also accept Tricare South. Any financial concerns will be addressed at initial consultation. Phone and email consultations are available for free, however, in person consultations cost $30.00. ($35.00 if you would like me to come to you instead of coming into the office.)
- Do you take checks? Unfortunately at this time, I do not take personal checks.
- Will you really come to my house (office etc.) ? Yes I will come to your home, office place etc. Details about meeting location will be developed on an individual basis and will be addressed at consultation (initial) session.
- What are your credentials/experience I am an LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker). I have worked as a therapist since 2009. I specialize in working with people who have co-occurring disorders (substance use and mental health concerns) , depression, PTSD (trauma) and anxiety.
- Are you available on the weekend? Yes I have office hours on Sundays from 10:00am until 5:00pm
- Do you offer a sliding scale? No unfortunately, I do not have a sliding scale at this time. I do accept benefits from several different insurance companies. Please see above.